Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:20:03 +0200
From:      Johan Karlsson <johan@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        cjclark@alum.mit.edu
Cc:        bugbusters@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Weekly PR Notifications to Lists

Hi

I do not think this has been fixed yet.

Another problem with the summery mails is that
the mails only contains the problem that are actually assigned
to the short name instead of the full name of the mailing list.

For example, 'freebsd-qa' is assigned a bunch of PRs and 'qa'
is assigned 5 open PRs. Only the ones assigned to 'qa' is
reported in the summery mail.

There are two solutions to this problem
1: (the correct fix IMO is to) change the script that send the
summery mail to also include PR assigned to the full name.
2: reassign all PR that are assigned to freebsd-xxx to xxx.
	This should not be done for xxx={bugs,docs,ports}
	since those are handled correctly by the script.

I have not been able to find the script but if someone tells
me where it is I can have a look at it and see if I can
modify it.

Take care
/Johan

Johan Karlsson		mailto:johan@FreeBSD.org