Date:      Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:46:22 +0800 (SGT)
From:      Joerg Micheel <joerg@iti.gov.sg>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Carryable PC chassis

Hi,

[sorry, hackers, for invading your mailbox, really belongs to -questions]

for project purposes involving PCI-based cards we'd like to
assemble a carryable version of a PC. A notebook won't do the job.
There are some standard chassis out there with TFT display, keyboard
and mouse built-in, but I have no idea of vendors (the Tekelec ATM tester
is build into such a thing).

Does anyone have ideas/pointers towards manufacturers or resellers
of these boxes ?

Thanks!
        Joerg