Date:      Thu, 23 May 1996 12:18:25 -0400
From:      Charles Green <green@fang.cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RealAudio

        Sorry, Client.

Mark Mayo stands accused of saying:
} Date: May 23, 12:06
} On Thu, 23 May 1996, Charles Green wrote:
}
} >         I resently e-mailed the RealAudio folks about a port to
} > BSD/OS and/or FreeBSD and the reply I got was "We have it under
} > consideration."
}
} Do you mean the client or the server? I run the server on FreeBSD with
} absolutely NO problems.
}
} -Mark
}
}  :%t$sig   -- Oops, thought I was in vi..
} -------------------------------------------
} | Mark Mayo		mark@quickweb.com |
} | C-Soft  	        www.quickweb.com  |
} -------------------------------------------
}
}
}
}
} >
} >         I dare not make an assumption about what exactly this means.
} > But I could make a guess ;)
} >
} > --
} > Charles Green, PRC Inc.			             UN*X System Administration
} > 22 Powell Ave. Apt. B 		   	                  UN*X Security   &
} > Whitesboro, NY 13492 			                     Programming
} >
}-- End of excerpt from Mark Mayo