Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:06:27 +1200
From:      "Craig Harding" <crh@outpost.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Microsoft software is without bugs? Yeah Right.

Just a small aside, but as I'm working here on a document on
Microsoft Word (yeah I know it should be Applixware or something on a
FreeBSD box - so sue me) and a small problem occurred which brought
to mind the recent posting of the Bill Gates interview in which he
asserts that Microsoft Software has no bugs.

Perhaps Mr Gates could kindly explain to me where my capital W's have
gone. Possibly they're sulking in a corner, upset at my rapid touch
typing.  I'm now no longer sure how my client will react to my
"ebsite" proposal.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled BSD vs Linux flamefest.

						-- C.
						("Reboot: it's not just a process, it's a
						complete Customer Support Solution![tm]")
--
Craig Harding         Head of Postproduction, Outpost Digital Media Ltd
     "I don't know about God, I just think we're handmade" - Polly