Date:      15 Feb 2003 22:13:41 +0100
From:      Dario Freni <saturnero@gufi.org>
To:        annunci@gufi.org
Cc:        freesbie@gufi.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeSBIE-0.9.0 (beta) released

--=-NfxCYdJcXH50AUrZb5tM

Fire up your download managers guys, I'm proud to announce that freesbie
0.9.0 livecd is out and ready for download at=20

http://www.freesbie.org/?section=3DISO-en

This brand new ISO has a beta support for the new init engine of 5.x
FreeBSD branch, and many improvements in floppy backup and restore, hard
disk autodetection. As this is a beta test, and we need more auditing
and test and patches and many other things ;), if you encounter problems
please contact us and tell us the description of your problem, with you
dmesg and as much debug information as you can.

We really need your help.

Thanks for attention :)
Bye,
Dario