Date:      Sat, 1 Jul 95 13:23:31 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: missing dict, ends make world

> As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> >
> > Looking at the date on this message and several others over the last
> > few days, I have to ask: Are we experiencing a 5-7 day time-warp in
> > the mailing lists?
>
> I'm usually seeing the echo within less than 15 minutes these days.

I have been time-warped as many as 4 days for some messages for the
last two days.

One message I responded to was sent to questions@freebsd.org and to
terry@cs.weber.edu.  It arrived the day it was sent on the direct
address, and I responded to it again (not recognizing it as the
same message) when it came in *5 days* later via questions.

There is some serious lag.

I also thing it finally gave up on some address somewhere before me
and dumped a lot of mail going back in time.

The main offender seems to be questions.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.