Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 1996 01:35:51 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        cgray@keanesea.com, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: imagemap for apache 1.1.1

In article <01BB8A7F.F4E68B90@FRIDAY> you wrote:
: I converted all of our Linux servers to FreeBSD and have
: been very impressed with the increase in performance.
: However since converting I can no longer run the server
: side Imagemap's.  Because Apache didn't come with
: a /cgi-bin/imagemap like it did with RedHat Linux.

: I can't seem to find the imagemap source code anywhere
: does anyone know were I can find it (or binaries)?

 Check the configuration files in the apache-1.1.1 source.

 You'll note some module options that do imagemaps.

 Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds
  Finger pjchilds@al.imforei.apana.org.au for public PGP key