Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:17:51 +0900
From:      Makoto Matsushita <matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        tlambert2@mindspring.com
Cc:        jroberson@chesapeake.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel panic with panic: kmem_malloc(4096): kmem_map toosmall...

tlambert2> The worst case failure with my "Ugly patch" should be that
tlambert2> things hang, and quit running completey.

I've emailed to the list that I've tried your patch but it cannot boot
(actually it boots, but panics immediately.)  Maybe I'm using
different time of source code.  Which 5-current source code did you
use to write the patch?

-- -
Makoto `MAR' Matsushita