Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 1996 21:36:59 -0700
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@kithrup.com>
To:        spaz@u.washington.edu
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Has anyone grabbed the dos patches?

>	Mike's mail re patches implied the need for a ~current box. Is
>this true? Has the kernel mutated to the point were this would be unusable
>on a 2.1R box?

My kernel patches are relative to a kernel I checked out a couple of weeks
ago (I did a 'cvs update' once, I will probably do so again soon, to keep
current with, well, -current).

I don't believe that there is anything that would prevent them from being
used on a 2.1R system; *however*, the patches would have to be backpatched.

I also don't think that Mike's version of doscmd would have any problem on a
2.1R system, but I'm not positive.

Sean.