Date:      Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:55:24 +0300
From:      vadik likholetov <vadik@sensi.org>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FAS408 support

 I've got trouble running PCMCIA FAS408 Qlogic SCSI card,
 manufactured by Panasonic( KME KLC0003) as an interface card for
 CDROM KXL-783A. I'm also using PAO (version of 971211, latest AFAIK :-))
 Theoretically the ncv? driver has to support this card, but
 it doesn't -- my tries to debug it shows that probe() fails.
 Also, there is too much magic and ugly coding style because of
 netbsd porting.

 So I'm looking for programming info for this card.
 Unfortunately, guys at qlogic keep silent.

--
vadik likholetov