Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 1997 12:34:50 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@dayna.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Gallery submissions...

To the Webmaster:

I have submitted a link for my company to the FreeBSD Gallery twice
since last fall, it has still not appeared in the Gallery.  Am I
to take this as a rejection?  If so, I would like to know why my
entry has been excluded.  If this is an oversight, and the Gallery
submissions have not been posted due to overwork, I completely
understand, but remain curious.  Thank you for your support.

--
Wes Peters                          It was a diamond as big as the Ritz
Software Engineer                  What you gonna do with this, tell me