Date:      Wed, 31 May 1995 01:12:17 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, fredriks@mcs.com, jhs@FreeBSD.org, Lucas.James@ldjpc.apana.org.au, chuckr@Glue.umd.edu, krebs@faps.uni-erlangen.de
Subject:   Re: 4 down, 10 more to go

 * Sam Leffler also asked me to copy over his Copyright & Disclaimer
 * from the distfile to the port, both for his & our protection, this too I'll
 * look into when the dust settles (it's not a choke point for the CD, he'd like
 * it done, & I'll happily do it, but he's not going binary about it, & we've
 * been busy on other parts of Hylafax anyway.

This is easy, I can just add a cp to the post-install target so it
gets copied to /usr/local/lib/fax or somewhere.  And add it to PLIST
so that it will go into the package too.

Note that the CDROM will have the original hylafax distfile in it,
which means this file is already there.  That should be enough for any
legal protection for him, I think (I'm not a lawyer ;).

But if he wishes so, I can certainly add it to the package.  Do you
want me to do it?  (Just say "yes" or "no". :)

Satoshi