Date:      Sun, 2 Jul 1995 00:12:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Madison <cmadison@vnet.net>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The Time Wrap--rocky frankenfurter was here?

On Sat, 1 Jul 1995, Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:

> ps	wanted dead or alive:  the owner of this mail alias:
> 		<root@tippy.cybernetics.net>

Ummmm..... Sorry my IP killed my account I guess.  They went with dynamic
ip addressing and didn't allow terminal login via dial up.  One
day the statics worked the next they didn't with no warning (not to mention
that ppp accounts couldn't connect at all)  Couldn't do much of anything
except find a new provider.  Besides I thought I was mysteriously
unsubscribed again since I didn't recieve anything from hackers in over a
month?!?!  This happened a couple of times when a hacker(s?) was loose on
the system and since the isp was having major problems I never resubscribed.
I supposed, apparently wrongly, that I was off the mailing list.

I'm now on a stable isp and will not have similiar problems.