Date:      Fri, 24 May 2013 00:25:06 +0200
From:      Florian Smeets <flo@smeets.im>
To:        "Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng." <lkchen@ksu.edu>
Cc:        gecko@freebsd.org, bsam@passap.ru, Denny Lin <dennylin93@hs.ntnu.edu.tw>, FreeBSD ports list <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>, bar@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [firefox-21] no quick locale switcher and icon

------enig2TUWCHVQPLMWPFQWNDFWF

On 17.05.2013 20:55, Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng. wrote:
>=20
>=20

Can you try the following patch please? It fixes the extensions for me.

http://tb.smeets.im/~flo/firefox-21.0-fix-extensions.diff

In firefox 21.0 the default extension directory moved. You need to
reinstall all xpi after applying the patch. They should then show up in
firefox as usual. (The popup asking for installation should appear,
after installing them they are disabled so you still need to enable them)=

Florian