Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 1997 15:56:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        wes@dayna.com
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Gallery submissions...

%I have submitted a link for my company to the FreeBSD Gallery twice
%since last fall, it has still not appeared in the Gallery.  Am I
%to take this as a rejection?  If so, I would like to know why my
%entry has been excluded.  If this is an oversight, and the Gallery
%submissions have not been posted due to overwork, I completely
%understand, but remain curious.  Thank you for your support.

Mr. Peters,

I apologize for the delay in this.  We've had some personnel problems as of
late, and some of the Gallery entries got lost in the shuffle.  As far as I
know, we haven't turned anyone away. =)

If you could resend your Gallery entry to this address, I will add it to the
Gallery ASAP.

Sorry again for the confusion,
nsj

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@catt.ncsu.edu / nsj@FreeBSD.org
Head Systems Administrator, Computer and Technologies Theme Program