Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 1996 21:38:14 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Win32 (was:Re: Go SCSI! Big improvement...)

: and there was a company supporting it
: commercially (if I'm not mistaken it was ParcPlace, though memory dims
: after more than a decade).

I don't think was ParcPlace.  At least they weren't admitting to it
when they purchased us in 1992.  They only went back to about 1988 or
so.  At least's that when I recall the released their first C++
product, less than one year after releasing their first Smalltalk
product.  They did have a cool and bitchin' C++ class browser that
didn't go anywhere due to soft demand.

Warner