Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 15:05:27 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        chat@freensd.org
Cc:        thorpej@nas.nasa.gov, danny@panda.hilink.com.au, avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au, jkh@time.cdrom.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw vs ipfilter?

> ha!  Some of us thinks all those new-fangeled chip-thingies are only
> for toys.  (Nice toys, allright, but toys!)  :-)
>
> Computers are built from transistors.

Clear off that table corner, grab that thing in the box with the
crank, and hand me that C clamp... I need to load BASIC.

click click click click   click       click         >tock<
                  click   click       click click   >tock<
            click click   click click click         >tock<
                  click   click click click click   >tock<
      click click click         click       click   >tock<
                  click   click click click click   >tock<
            click click               click click   >tock<
                  click   click       click         >tock<
click click click click   click       click click   >tock<
                  click   click             click   >tock<

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.