Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 1996 08:00:43 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <cimaxp1!jb@werple.net.au>
To:        haldjas.folklore.ee!narvi@melb.werple.net.au (Narvi)
Cc:        keltia.freenix.fr!roberto@melb.werple.net.au, FreeBSD.org!freebsd-hackers@melb.werple.net.au
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD vs. NT Stability

> > Before -current, you'd have to get pthread by yourself and worry about some
> > functions in libc not aware about threads...
>
> Hmmm... I do not speak for anyone but myself but weren't they eing
> developed on a 2.1.0 or -stable box? They work (at least worked) with
> stable for me.

I normally run libc_r from -current on 2.1.0R (haven't received a 2.1.5R
subscription CD from WC). I doubt there were any syscall interface changes
from 2.1.0R to 2.2-current that would affect libc.

--
John Birrell                                CIMlogic Pty Ltd
jb@cimlogic.com.au                          119 Cecil Street