Date:      Fri, 07 Apr 2006 14:12:07 +0800
From:      mag@intron.ac
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DRI under Linux compat problem

Hi,
     Do you think it is meaningful to implement asynchronous IO system
calls of Linux kernel in FreeBSD kernel? They are

245     AUE_NULL        UNIMPL  linux_io_setup
246     AUE_NULL        UNIMPL  linux_io_destroy
247     AUE_NULL        UNIMPL  linux_io_getevents
248     AUE_NULL        UNIMPL  linux_io_submit
249     AUE_NULL        UNIMPL  linux_io_cancel

     By the way, "GB2312" is the name of our national Chinese encoding
standard (legacy but popular), including all characters of US-ASCII.
    "GB" is the abbreviation of "Guo Biao", which is the Latin
pronounciation of a Chinese word standing for "National Standard".
The Chinese character pronounced as "Guo" often means "nation", "state",
or "country". And the Chinese character pronounced as "Biao" often
means "standard", "target", "flag" or "mark".
    I often set my MUA with GB2312 encoding.