Date:      Sun, 25 Jun 1995 19:57:36 +0100
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        jkh@FreeBSD.ORG (Jordan K. Hubbard), imp@village.org, terry@cs.weber.edu, peter@bonkers.taronga.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Announcing 2.0.5-950622-SNAP

> I am sorry for being so slow on this, but my move has set me back
> quite a bit farther than I had planned.  [Jordan can probably
> start to appreciate this in a week or two once he gets back and
> starts to try and operate and finds he can't find a bloody damn
> thing!]

Actually, I'm lucky..  I've already had a year to set up a completely
independent operating environment over there, so I actually don't need
_any_ of the Irish stuff to function.. :-)

Not that I won't be glad to have my CD collection back..  Those 15 CDs
I've been playing for a year have started to wear a bit thin on my
ears..  Now I have over 400 to listen to! :-)

						Jordan