Date:      Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:16:33
From:      "Thor Legvold" <tlegvold@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with Orinoco WaveLan (long)

Follow up to my previous post,

It works now.  But not on the same machine. There was _not_ an IRQ conflict
(as wi:watchdog timout seemed to indicate in many other cases I read about),
but I finally gave up, borrowed an old machine from work (P3 450MHz/128MB)
and reinstalled again (4.0-RELEASE - cvsup to 4.4-STABLE, rebuild with
-DNOPERL, new kernel, rebuild world again with perl, etc etc) exactly as
with the first machine, set up the network, firewall and nat, and lo and
behold it works, exactly as advertized :-)

Thanks for all the replies with suggestions as to how to fix the problem
(noone replied :-(  Nice to be up and using BSD Un*x again, anyway.

Regards,
Thor