Date:      Wed, 14 Oct 1998 02:28:00 -0700
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org>, www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: some gentle suggestions..

On Wed, Oct 14, 1998 at 01:51:17AM -0700, Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org> wrote:

[...]
> Please please please consider making the security tutorial at
> http://www.best.com/~jkb/howto.txt a standard part of the FreeBSD docs, or
> somehow or another incorporate it into the site.  I searched for info on
> securelevels everywhere until I found this.  Updating it for 3.0 would be
> nice too.

	Maybe after I include relevant 3.0 info and polish it a bit more
	(html, etc), it can be added as one line to /etc/motd? Jordan?

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org