Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:57:53 -0700
From:      Bill Trost <trost@cloud.rain.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GENERIC 800x600 support in XF86_VGA16 now in -current

Poul-Henning Kamp writes:
    >However, I am getting that the impression
    >that this feature is walking on top of the file system (or vice versa).

    That sounds weird....

Well, the reason it was walking on the filesystem is because of a panic in
ffs_fsync (I guess the two have something to do with each other  (-:  ).
Talk about half-baked problem reports....

Anyhow, I updated to a much more current -current, and the problem seems
to have gone away.  Although I did get the following amusing pair of
messages on the console before I updated pccard[cd]:

	Apr 24 14:22:49 virga pccardd[51]: ioctl (PIOCGSTATE): Invalid argument
	Apr 24 14:22:58 virga last message repeated 22354 times

Let's hear it for run-length compression!   (-: