Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 17:37:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      frf <frf@qcworld.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   KerberosIV question.

After setting up kerberos following the directions from the handbook,
I'm getting this error when running kinit. I grep'd the mail archives
but have only found similar questions. No answers seem to be present.

frf@tailspin: 16 > uname -a
FreeBSD tailspin.qcworld.com 2.1-STABLE FreeBSD 2.1-STABLE #1: Wed Aug 14 15:54:44 PDT 1996     frf@tailspin:/usr/src/sys/compile/TAILSPIN  i386

frf@tailspin: 17 > kinit frf
MIT Project Athena (tailspin.qcworld.com)
Kerberos Initialization for "frf"
kinit: Retry count exceeded (send_to_kdc)

I suspect a simple config error, perhaps in services or inet.conf.
Any suggestions?

Robert Faulds

ps. Any hope of a Yamaha CDR driver on the horizon?

-- frf@qcworld.com                            frf@xocolatl.com

"In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts: they
come back to us with a certain alienated majesty."
  - Ralph Waldo Emerson