Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 21:15:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Edwin Burley <khan@vnet.net>
To:        Cyrus Gray <cgray@keanesea.com>
Cc:        "'FreeBSD Hackers'" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: sysconfig

On 13-Aug-96 Cyrus Gray wrote:
>>When installing FreeBSD you get the sysconfig ? I think.
>Is there anyway to bring up sysconfig after installing?

You can goto etc and edit the file sysconfig by hand or if
you wish to rerun the install program from /stand/sysinstall

the last one will restart the install program you saw at the beginning

for me I goto the /etc dir and edit what I wish to the sysconfig and reboot
for it to work .....but take care you can lose something if you are not careful

p.s.   J Wunsch : is this more understandable /clear ..,in what I was
trying to say.....