Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:46:24 +0100
From:      Kevin Golding <kevin@caomhin.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Animal crackers

In article <20030702101532.GG17757@iconoplex.co.uk>, Paul Robinson
<paul@iconoplex.co.uk> writes
>Now, DIE THREAD! DIE! DIE! DIE! <stabs mutt with pen>. I'd much rather talk
>about those laser-wielding polar bears for a bit.

That's it, I'm reporting you for animal cruelty!  The dog doesn't even
know what a license is let alone care which one you're using.

Now laser wielding polar bears, you could 'ave someone's eye out with
one of those.  Definitely should be licensed, and make the test pretty
tough too; we don't want just any ol' polar bear wielding a laser,
that'd be silly!

Kevin,
      well he did ask