Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 14:55:13 -0400
From:      Luis Morales <lmorales@euler.ciens.ucv.ve>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   proform

Hi, mi name in Luis Morales. I'm a system administrator of Departament o
f mathematic in Central Univeristy in Venezuela and SAGI-UCV. We are
interest in adquire the last version of freebsd and his tutorials and
books. Please send me the proform of your product. My system (SAGI-UCV)
have about 10,000 users distributed in three machines with Linux, but a
want migrate to freebsd. The services that we provide is: acces to
internet, email, ftp, gopher, remote acces (via terminal), navegate
whith lynx, netscape, etc. So we have the principal page of Central
University on Venezuela (www.ucv.edu.ve).

 	If we adquire your product, how i can do to actualize the system?. I
have pay for they. Well send all information. I have a credit card for
the pay the so. If you have institutional prices, send me the
requierement.

	if you suministrate the product via institucional help, i will give
yours advertaicement about your product.

	Thank you for your time...

--
 Nonbre y Apellidos: Luis Manuel Morales C
              Cargo: Administrador de la red de SAGI