Date:      Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:08:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "John T. Farmer" <jfarmer@goldsword.com>
To:        mauri@inspiral.net, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        jfarmer@goldsword.com
Subject:   Re: picobsd & TV application

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 Lauri Laupmaa said:
> Hi
>
> I wonder if it is possible to make one-floppy-television using
> picobsd and some non-X tv application ?
>
> I have bt-848 based hauppauge TV-card.

No ideas at the moment, but I'm interested in a similar
application.  I can use a full install system and HD
but I want/need to use a fast 3-D type card as a full
screen output to write mixed video, digital (local & loaded
across a LAN), and ???  I want/need to do this at 1024x768
or higher.  Also need to keep the frame rate above 24 fps
(Want to stream full-screen live video out the port...)

Suggestions?

John