Date:      Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:43:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@cdrom.com>
To:        Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
Cc:        "Kaleb S. KEITHLEY" <kaleb@ics.com>, alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: horrible hack / SRM console

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, Jason Thorpe wrote:
%
%  > And you can not put SRM onto 164SX motherboards.
%
% Funny.  I know people who have!  :-)

  A DEC employee told me otherwise but after searching the net it
appears your right.  I don't suppose you know a way to get SRM onto
XLT systems?  I've hearn unsuccessful stories of people trying to
flash axppci33 SRM into an XL system, but nothing for the 300mhz
XLTs.  And the few DEC people I've asked have said its unpossible
(possibly just meaning "unsupported").

	- Murray