Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:45:47 +1000
From:      "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
To:        <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: rdesktop port (was RE: Help)

Howdy,

Well, I tried my best to get it committed before the 4.3 release, but it
didn't happen. The Responsible Person for the PR just hasn't done it yet :-(

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au

< [snip]