Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 1995 22:53:12 -0400
From:      PowerTrip@aol.com
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.0

Just want to slip a comment in. I bought FreeBSD 2.0 CD-ROM
on 5/26, installed it over the weekend, worked perfect the very first
time! (except, since I know no programming, i'm still reading the
o'reilly 4.4BSD books on how to rcompile a kernel. my ne2000 is
set for Port:340  Int: 2/9, and i'm trying to figure out how to change it.
I thought I did, but, the kernel I made gave a protection trap!) anyway,
to the point of the message: To all involved in the FreeBSD project:
Kudos. Nice job. Last time i touched *bsd was NetBSD in 1993, and
this is a whole heck of alot nicer. Pats on the back to all involved,
you've done an outstanding job!

TonyM

TonyM@citrix.com
PowerTrip@aol.com