Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 2009 00:25:37 -0400
From:      Jesse Callaway <bonsaime@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   hardware clock

Hi,

Apologies if this has been discussed already, but I'm having trouble
getting the hardware clock to sync with system time on a G4 tower.
Using GENERIC kernel, and it looks to have been compiled with support
for the powermac_nvram device, but I don't have that device created in
/dev. What do I need to make the device file is my first question. My
second question is, will this solve my hardware clock issue? Battery
is good. I understand this may not yet be supported, but if it is I'd
be a real happy camper.

FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE-p5
Motorola PowerPC 7450 revision 2.1, 866.67 MHz

I can post a full dmesg if anyone would like that.

-jesse