Date:      Tue, 26 May 2009 18:59:06 +0200
From:      n ramrani <nramrani@gmail.com>
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: df -h returns negatives values

- No the controller doesn't report something wrong with my disk (test with
arrconf)
- my partitions are less than 2TB, I have two 146GB disks in raid1for my
system
- yes the controller is Adaptec
- du -sh /var
give me 258M /var
/dev/aacd0s1d          2.9G   -2.2G    4.9G   -83%    /var

I have /var/crash/
-rw-------  1 root  wheel  94818304 May 20 11:56 vmcore.0
I do
> rm vmcore.0
/dev/aacd0s1d          2.9G   -2.3G    4.9G   -86%    /var

I'll try again to do ( but I am not convinced that this solves my problem)