Date:      Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:55:54 -0800
From:      Steve Noble <snoble@sonn.com>
To:        Stephen Rose <rose@netscape.com>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Alpha FreeBSD Mozilla machine

I was actually easily able to get it build on snap 0206.. using the
stock gcc and the patches from doug www.freebsd.org/~dfr ..

mostly I did this

a.) cvs's up the to newest XFree86 under/ usr/ports/x11/XFree86
b.) put the patch from doug on
c.) ran the compile

It compiled cleanly for me other then when I went to make install it errored
out and i had to muck with it a bit, if you need help..