Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:23:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Pechter <pechter@pechter.nws.net>
To:        jgrosch@mooseriver.com
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Windows Refund Day: Watch out for Linux tactics

Someone want to see if Bill Gates can install Win95 with networking.
I remember that one time a Ford exec was the only one who took the challenge
of changing his own oil in a pickup.

Bill

> On Sun, Feb 14, 1999 at 05:10:43PM -0500, Drew Baxter wrote:
> > At 05:04 PM 2/14/99 , Josef Grosch wrote:
> > >We have spoken to microsoft several times and they have said that they will
> > >be open. Now, if that is just a ploy and they are closed then this is all
> > >the better. Do you remember the movie "Roger and Me" ?
> >
> > I'm 17, it's likely I've been exposed to different things than my peers,
> > but I can't say that I have heard of that off the top of my head :-)
> >
> > Maybe I'll jump into IMDB later and go check it out.
>
> A highly recommended documentary about the author and general gadfly Michael
> Moore trying to interview General Motors chairman of the board Roger Moore
> about why GM closed the Flint, Michigan plant and threw thousands of
> people out of work. Roger Moore spent the entire movie dodging Michael
> Moore and came off looking like he and GM had something to hide. It was a
> very big black mark against GM. The film is out on video and Blockbuster
> does carry it.
>

> Josef
>
> --
> Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 3.0
> jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses

---
  Bill Gates is a Persian cat and a monocle away from being a
  villain in a James Bond movie              -- Dennis Miller
  bpechter@shell.monmouth.com|pechter@pechter.nws.net|pechter@pechter.ddns.org