Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2001 06:29:37 -0400
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, grog@lemis.com
Subject:   Re: BSD direction/Damonnews article

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 12:19:33AM -0700, Jordan Hubbard wrote:
> I'd save your nervousness for something more significant, like the
> next global military conflict. We're currently overdue for one of
> those. ;)

You know what makes *me* nervous...

The military here in the States uses NT for some of their control
systems on some ships.  Meanwhile, foreign powers are free to use
whatever they like, in particular software with secrecy-friendly
licenses such as FreeBSD.

Now that would be a test of software!  And here I am on the side
defended by NT...

==ml

PS: This post is actually on-topic for this list.  Wow, -chat pretty
much is useless, isn't it?

--
Michael Lucas
mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org