Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 1998 18:56:42 -0500
From:      "Stevan S." <sjsan@bga.com>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG

Malartre,

Apparently this list seems to be a controlled list and if you step out of
line you get your hand slapped.  If it is bad enough they will cut you from
this list.  It is sad that this list  can't be more open so all of us can
learn from each others experiences, even if it mean crashing the system.  I
lost count of how many times that I have crashed my system and had to
reinstall it.  Guess what?  I learn from it.

>I have started to give some tips about what Ive learned, to give some
>life to the list but has Sue say to me, its not welcome. The list
>charter are invariable and unbreakable.

I found your tips to be useful.  I don't know everything about FreeBSD but
anything that I can learn I'll give it a try.  I personally enjoyed reading
your post and tips so don't think it was not appreciated because it was.

>I will unsubscribe myself from the list for those reason and hope it
>will change.

I should have done this too, along time ago.  Once I figured out who was
who and the BS that goes thought this list, I feel it is a waste of my time
for the same reasons you stated.

I will also unsubscribe myself.

Cheers,

>with "unsubscribe freebsd-newbies" in the body of the message

__

Stevan S.
sjsan@bga.com

Tell me and I'll Forget...