Date:      Sun, 30 Aug 1998 00:27:19 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, Nathan Ahlstrom <nrahlstr@winternet.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Libretto 50ct?

In message <199808291640.KAA09069@mt.sri.com> Nate Williams writes:
: > > Other downsides particular to the 50.
: > > 1) The docking station is almost useless.
: >
: > You can get a bigger one.
:
: Not on the 50.

Yes, on the 50.  I have one sitting right here that I can type on a
standard PC keyboard, or I can use the small port replicator with my
newton keyboard and X driver.

: > > 2) You can't plugin an external keyboard.
: >
: > You can on the bigger one (see 1) ).
:
: Not on the 50.  (But Warner mentioned that he's using a serial
: keyboard).

Yes, on the 50.  I'm typing this message to you on my 50, connected to
the larger port replicator, with the monitor and keyboard that I use
on my PPro.  It is only when I'm out and about that I use the small
port replicator with the newton keyboard.

Warner