Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 20:31:48 -0600
From:      "Juan E. Navarro" <jnavarro@cs.rice.edu>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        Steve Sizemore <steve@cmpharm.ucsf.edu>, freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can't make -current world or kernel on 21264

Hi, Andrew. My XP1000 went nonfunctional, but now that it's up after a
surgery I tried again. I reinstalled using the 19991111 floppies. The
instalation went fine, but I still cannot boot.

>>>boot dka0
(boot dka0.0.0.6.1 -flags a)
block 0 of dka0.0.0.6.1 is a valid boot block
reading 15 blocks from dka0.0.0.6.1
bootstrap code read in
base = 19e000, image_start = 0, image_bytes = 1e00
initializing HWRPB at 2000
initializing page table at 1fff0000
initializing machine state
setting affinity to the primary CPU
jumping to bootstrap code
Loadig /boot/loader
I/O request to dka0.0.0.6.1 is invalid (check type, offset, and size)
Can't open file /boot/loader

halted CPU 0

halt code = 5
HALT instruction executed