Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 19:38:13 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Luis Morales <lmorales@euler.ciens.ucv.ve>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: proform

> Hi, mi name in Luis Morales. I'm a system administrator of Departament o
> f mathematic in Central Univeristy in Venezuela and SAGI-UCV. We are
> interest in adquire the last version of freebsd and his tutorials and
> books. Please send me the proform of your product. My system (SAGI-UCV)

All of our information is provided online - please see
http://www.freebsd.org for our full documentation set.  There's really
not much more that we could say over what's covered there.

As to purchasing FreeBSD on CD, that can be done from Walnut Creek
CDROM - please see http://www.cdrom.com

Thanks!

					Jordan