Date:      Wed, 8 May 1996 22:35:26 +0000 ()
From:      Sergio de Almeida Lenzi <lenzi@bsi.com.br>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org, chat@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.4BSD book

Hello all.

I live in Brazil and here there are a lot of persons using FreeBSD.
I and all my friends, congratulate John Dyson, David Greenman, and the
FreeBSD team for a magnific OS they gave to all of us.

I use FreeBSD for everything, my fun now is installing FreeBSD at home of
my new friends that are entering Internet. They all say: It's Fantastic!.

My new friends are a 12 year old boy named leonardo in Florianopolis, and
Bia a 13 year old girl. All at home with FreeBSD.

We use it at work for Web servers and acessing Oracle databases.

It's Fantastic....