Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 17:10:17 +0100
From:      kmc@gnd.com (Kevin McKeown)
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Hardware - Commercial Vendors

Hello,
GND, based in London's Docklands, build custom computer systems
configured for and installed with FreeBSD. We currently sell a range of
systems and components that work very well with FreeBSD and many of our
customers are running FreeBSD on GND hardware as web servers, firewalls
etc. in a commercial environment.

We are big fans of FreeBSD and use it to test all our systems before
delivery to the customer (even if they eventually run Windows 95,
nothing beats a 'make world' to ensure the correct operation of a system
box!)

GND are also the biggest retailers of ASUSTeK mainboards in the UK - a
very popular manufacturer with the FreeBSD and Linux community. We use
ASUSTeK products in most of our systems.

Would it be possible to include our company details in the Commercial
Vendors - Hardware section of the FreeBSD www site? Prehaps we could
donate a Dual Pentium mainboard (ASUS T2P4D) to aid the FreeBSD SMP
effort?

More information about GND can be found at our www site -
http://www.gnd.com

Regards,
Kevin
--
Kevin McKeown, Technical Director, GND Distribution Ltd
10 Indescon Court, Millharbour, London, E14 9TN, UK