Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 17:47:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      Joe  <joe@lab.cba.ualr.edu>
To:        bpechter@shell.monmouth.com
Cc:        jgrosch@mooseriver.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Windows Refund Day: Watch out for Linux tactics

Actually, the challenge was to see if any CEO's knew how to use their own
products. When asked, an IBM exec could not format a floppy ( or didn't
care). Ironically, the only one to accept the challenge was a GM exec and
he changed the oil in his car. Do you think Bill cares if he can install his
own product or not? That's what VP's are for.....