Date:      22 Jun 1998 11:52:08 +0200
From:      smoergrd@oslo.geco-prakla.slb.com (Dag-Erling Coidan Smørgrav)
To:        don morrison <dmorrisn@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I finally got my University's bookstore to carry FreeBSD   stuff!! 8^P

don morrison <dmorrisn@u.washington.edu> writes:
> The power of those little comment-cards is amazing.  The University of
> Washington Bookstore had never carried FreeBSD related stuff (not counting
> a few 4.4BSD related things) until today because a couple weeks ago I took
> 5 minutes to fill out one of those little comment cards recommending Greg
> Lehey's "The Complete FreeBSD" (which I hadn't actually read *grin*), and

Hmmm, you're giving me ideas. I have been (successfully) lobbying
Akademika (the University bookstore in Oslo, Norway) for quite some
time now, but I just realized that I have never thought of ordering
FreeBSD books for the CS department library. They'll order at least a
copy of any book any student or staff member asks for, so c'mon guys,
make me a list :)

--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - smoergrd@oslo.geco-prakla.slb.com