Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 1995 09:38:04 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Anyone interested in a STREAMS port?

Hi crowd,

is there anyone interested in a STREAMS port?  Matthias Urlichs
<urlichs@smurf.noris.de>, author of a (the?) Linux STREAMS module
complained in de.comp.os.unix that nobody from the BSD camp stepped in
so far to port them, though he claims that his package should be
portable enough.  At my personal request, he made me believe that he
would be willing to release them for us under a BSD-style copyright,
too, lest we should complain.

So if anyone's interested, below is the pointer, as well as Matthias'
answer to me.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/