Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 1996 09:16:34 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   OK, so what would YOU like to see on that second CD?

I'm talking about the Walnut Creek CDROM distribution, of course, and
I'm starting to feel like my little "live CD" idea hasn't really
turned out to be such a big hit.  Most people aren't even sure how and
when to use it, just judging by the emails I get, and those that do
know what it's for report that they've used it oh, maybe once.  I
myself must confess to having used my copy of disk #2 only once, and
that was only to rescue myself by grabbing a copy of ld.so off of it. :-)

So the question then naturally arises as to whether this second CD
might not be more usefully populated by something else..  A Lite2
tree?  A copy of Slackware 3.0?  The complete "naughty jpeg"
collection from ftp.penet.fi?  Just what would you folks like to see? :-)

					Jordan

[now awaiting a flood of mail from people who find ftp.penet.fi doesn't
 really exist and want to know the real address.. :-)]