Date:      Sat, 14 Oct 2000 06:19:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        kris@citusc.usc.edu
Cc:        lantech@alaska.net, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fatal Tarp in 4.1.1

Just another data point - I also got 2 'Fatal Trap 12 - supervisor
page not present' followed by a system lockup.  Both appeared to have
occurred while 'dump' was backing up the system.  This happened with
4.1.1 - it had never happened before this and hasn't happened since I
upgraded the system to -STABLE (fingers crossed).  I'll post if it
happens again, I notice that there were changes made to the SCSI
drivers.

This is on a dual processor board with an Adaptec 7896/7897 SCSI
interface.

- Mike H.