Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 16:51:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need a tip - X equiv. of Eudora?

I did - it's called xfmail.  Actually, the filters (called 'rules' in
xfmail) are even more powerful and flexible than Eudora's.  It's one heck of
an excellent mail client, and doesn't cost anything, unlike Eudora... :p

E-Mail: Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Date: 29-Jun-98
Time: 16:39:08

This message was sent by XFMail under Fvwm2 and FREEBSD.
My personal website is at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html
Take a look if you have the time - something for everyone there.