Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 1998 20:10:11 -0600
From:      Zach Heilig <zach@gaffaneys.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Turtle Beach Fiji supported?

I don't see anything in /usr/src/sys/i386/isa/snd/CARDS (or any other
file in that directory) that says anything about Turtle Beach.  This
looks like a rather nice (isa) card [even if it lists at US$350-$400].

The card has what the "docs" call a 'Turtle Beach 56K DSP Hurricane
Architecture" type sound chip (no mention of part numbers).

possible programming information:

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/pinlinux.html
ftp://ftp.voyetra.com/pub/tbs/pinn/pnddk100.zip
http://www.voyetra-turtle-beach.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.cgi/highband.htm?E+aa0010091

--
Zach Heilig <zach@gaffaneys.com>
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have to at least consider