Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 17:10:04 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Plan to incorporate chapter 2 of the 4.4BSD book

Hi folks,

A draft copy of the chapter of the 4.4BSD book which we've been given
permission to reproduce is available for examination at:

	http://www.freebsd.org/~sheldonh/design44bsd/

I'll ask Addision-Wesley how they feel about this stuff getting onto our
CDROMs.

In the mean time, I'd appreciate feedback from anyone who knows about
bits which have changed in FreeBSD which need to be marked as such in
chapter.  The idea is that the text describing each changed aspect
should be flagged with a "Changed in FreeBSD" hypertext link into a list
of changes.

Ciao,
Sheldon.